Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I installed this game on my new phone the day before yesterday and logged into my account.
After a while, I realized that my coins had been reset to zero.
Is it possible to restore them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Steven! We've investigated your case and already reached out to you privately with an explanation of what we found. Please refer to our private message for more details. Thank you!
Thank you for your concern. My User ID is 7053965336.
So sorry to know that, Steven!😕
I will escalate this to the Game Experts team and request for their assistance!🙏
Can you please give me your Solitaire game ID number?
Thank you for your reply, I understand the reason now.
Thank you, Steven!🤗🙏
Hi @steventseng the only hope is here since the King Player Support seem like can't respond to you. ☹️
Thank you for your concern. Since receiving a reply from customer service on September 4th (as shown below, without a support ticket number), I described the problem and attached screenshots. Unfortunately, I have still not heard back.
==============
Customer service reply:
Dear player,
Thank you for contacting King Player Support! 👑
We are sorry to learn that you lost your coins in Candy Crush Solitaire. Please rest assured, I will do my best to assist you today!
After investigation, I can confirm that your account with user ID: 7053965336 currently has 304408 coins in our system.
Could you please provide details on how you lost your coins?
We look forward to your reply!
Have a nice day, Steven!
Kind regards,
Abdou King Player Support
Hi Steven🙋♀️Hope you are doing fine!
Just following up… did the Player Support team reply back?
Hi @steventseng I found your post accidentally. I hope you manage to get back all your lost gold coins. 😊 I also feel sorry for you that you facing so much problems in this game.
I have submitted the question, and so far I have only received an "automatic reply" email. I am waiting for it.
Good Morning, Steven!🤗
Thank you for replying back and explaining the issue with more details!
Oh, that was the reason you replayed the game from beginning! When I saw you at lower levels (you know that we both are in same team, right!), I wondered why you went back in the game!
Thank you for the game ID number. I will report the issue to the Game Experts' team and ask for their assistance! Just wanted to make sure… did you send a complaint to the Player Support team that you lost the Gold coins? If you did, can you give me the ticket number please?
Hi!
Over the past few years, I've deleted and reinstalled games at least five times due to changing phones or game malfunctions.
During this time, I've encountered two major problems.
1. About a year ago, my game level data was overwritten by the new save file upon login, reverting me to level 2. I posted for help online, but the situation didn't change. So I had to start playing again.
2. A few days ago, my gold coin data was overwritten by the new save file upon login, reverting to the gold coin amount at the time of login.
Other times, the data loads correctly each time.
This is likely caused by an unstable network signal.
I've tried turning off my phone, clearing the cache, and the gold coin data on my old phone was also overwritten by the new save file.
I want to know if it's possible to revert to the state before the gold coin problem occurred.
My User ID is: 7053965336
Thank you for your help.
Hi Steven @steventseng🤗
I am sorry to hear that your Gold coins disappeared from your game! It is strange that the boosters are intact but not the Gold coins!🤔
Do you still have your old phone? Do you see the coins on that device or is it 0 over there too?
Did you try to log out of the game and log back in to see if the coins reappear?
You must be asleep now! Will talk tomorrow!💛