Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
What happen to the moderator of this game: Johamilton ? I saw her rank on her profile no longer is moderator. Is she going to leave us also?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @Snow_Rider I just found that I didn't tick that options in my notification preferences π
Now, it's ticked and saved.ππ
Thank you for your reply @Snow_Rider . I didn't receive notifications when people comment in my post. Fortunately, I go to check my post to see is there any answer.
Yesterday, I feel that the system in King community is quite unstable, I frequently experiencing the gateway timeout and have to wait for few minutes to surf this site.
Jo, weβll be waiting for your comeback... If things get better, you can come back anytime, right? π
Hi teeweiping! I hope you're doing well, and thank you for asking. It really shows how much you care about the community and the people in it.
Unfortunately, Jo decided to step down due to personal reasons, which is why her community rank has changed.
We all miss her, but we completely understand and respect her decision. At the same time, we genuinely hope she'll still pop into the community from time to time, and if she ever decides she'd like to return, whether as a regular member or as a moderator, we'd be absolutely happy to welcome her back.