Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
Hi! I am so dissapointed. I did not get Yetis trewasure dispite collecting 100 lotus flowers. Nothing happened and the counter just went over to zero. I won Yetis treasure a couple of days before by climbing all the way but this time I wanted to try to get it by collecting lousflower since I played a lot and collected quite a few flowers.I´m sending in a picture after my loss of the flowers to show the counter is on zero. Also sending pictures ten days ago when I won Yetis treasure so you can see I won some flowers and that I should have them unless I won Yetis treasure. I could not take a picture today because nothing showed up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mr62🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in your game!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team directly from your game App. This way, they will have your device details and email address and will be able to look into the issue quickly!
If you need help with sending complaint, please let me know and also provide the details of your device.
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon!🍫♥️♣️🃏
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps 💓 Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data If the issue persist, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact