Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
Hi team. I'm Squrlflower1, the new kid on the block. I need help figuring out how to get through level 74. Do I just need a lot of coins?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Squrlflower59🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
It has been 2 days since you posted this question! I am assuming you already passed the level by now!
If now, can you please let me know whether you are playing Solitaire Saga or some other King Saga game?
To reply back, you simply have to type in the empty box you see on this page!
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫♥️🃏♣️