Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
Suggestion, when duplicate cards are being tallied up maybe take out the alert/notification. Once its full, then you can look at it instead of every single addition there's a nagging red ❗ ❗ ❗
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ErinLacey🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
Do you play Candy Solitaire Saga? If so, are you talking about the feature with the "suitcases" where we collect different stickers to fill each suitcase and collect various rewards?
In my game - when we collect duplicate stickers, those are moved to the small icon that is located in the top left corner of the "Tour" feature!
I might be thinking of a different feature! When you collect your next set of cards, can you please post a screenshot for me? This way, if I have any doubts I can ask you to clarify for me and I will be able to pass it onto our Community In-charge!
Thank you for understanding & hope to talk to you soon!🍫♣️♥️🃏