Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
My team and I completed Bubble gum buddies however before I could collect the rewards from level 3, it disappeared from my app. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @stefnvaπ€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the final reward from Bubblegum Buddies event!
Did you try closing & reopening the game App and/or logging out & in of the game?
If the rewards still did not pop-up, please let me know your device details, the App version, and also your game ID number. Since this issue might have occurred to whole teammates, I think it might be helpful if you post the Team ID number as well!
I will ask our Community In-charge and find out what you should do!
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!π«β£οΈβ₯οΈπ