Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I had my Bubblegum Buddies icon that had a lock on it. I click it and it says something like "you need to be on a team to participate ". I'm the TL for Texas. So, I play 1 game, get back to my home screen, and the icon is gone. Please assist.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps π Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data If the issue persist, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact