Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I paid for coins and never received them..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CJWCπ€ A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you experienced in your game!
Since the issue is related to the purchases, it would be best if you report the issue to the King Player Support team directly from your game App as the Player Support team have the resources to check your account and assist you better.
Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything!
Thank you for coming back to the King Community & have a great week ahead!π«β£οΈβ¦οΈπ
I am having the same problem paying for tokens and items and never received tokens or items.
Hello @QueenYautja π€ A Warm a welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the coins you purchased in your game!
Are you playing Candy Solitaire? If so, which device are you using?