• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi Rosewilliams, 

Unlimited lives? Where did you expect to get those lives from?    O.o

Jelly Jenny 
  • ROSEWILLIAMS1680
    Options
    I was supposed to get those lives after opening the chest, but did not get them
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Okay you should have some lives coming to you soon! 

Usually if you do not see the rewards in your game and you're playing on mobile, a quick reconnecting to Facebook / Kingdom and restarting the game helps.

Also make sure that you update your game app whenever possible so you'll receive all improvements made in the game. 

You can check this video out on how to update your game:

Have a great day!

Jelly Jenny 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,796 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny :)

What to do if this issue happens on PC  -- either on Chrome or Edge or Game Room?   

I have experienced a while ago!  But, since you are talking about the subject, it's better to know for future references  ;)

• Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny :)

What to do if this issue happens on PC  -- either on Chrome or Edge or Game Room?   

I have experienced a while ago!  But, since you are talking about the subject, it's better to know for future references  ;)

Gameroom is officially supported by Facebook itself so we cannot give an answer to that other than checking out their support pages.

If that happens in Facebook (not Gameroom) frequently I would recommend going through your basic troubleshooting first and checking if you can collect unlimited lives on an incognito window. You can open one from the browser settings. 

But hopefully you won't have issues with that ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?