I have completed two jewels and can't receive my gold bars.

LadyDioninLadyDionin Posts: 6
Every time I try to claim my gift it says "The gift is ready but something went wrong".  It's been happening ever since the last jewel I collected.

Thanks,
-ld
Prev1

Answers

• Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 1,887 Superstar
    edited December 2018
    Hello @LadyDionin! Welcome to the "New" KING Community :)

Can you please take some "Screen Shots" and upload them here?  It will be very useful for the KING Team when we provide as much details as possible.

Please reply by pressing on "Quote" below my post OR click at "Type Your Comment" :+1: :+1:  Will talk to you soon :)
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    ** Want to win some Gold Bars / free boosters? **
    Diamond Diaries (ends April 16th)  --  http://to.king.com/YMIe
    Candy Friends (ends April 29th) --  http://to.king.com/VXZf
    SPRING CONTEST (29th April) --  http://to.king.com/PSQH
  • LadyDioninLadyDionin Posts: 6
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @LadyDionin! Welcome to the "New" KING Community :)

Can you please take some "Screen Shots" and upload them here?  It will be very useful for the KING Team when we provide as much details as possible.

Please reply by pressing on "Quote" below my post OR click at "Type Your Comment" :+1: :+1:  Will talk to you soon :)

• Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 570 Community Moderator
    Nicely done, @Pummy_Raj! And many thanks for these details, @LadyDionin :)  

We'll pass these onto the game studio, I'm sure this helps with the investigation. Could you do me a favor and see if you can get around the error message if you open the game with another browser? 

You'll find the supported browsers here under "Recommended browsers". 

In any case I have added some Gold Bars to your game so you have not missed any items. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Jelly Jenny 

Are you the best of the best in Diamond Diaries? Fame, Gold and Glory here

Thank you!  I will try it in a different browser.
    I tried in another browser but it appears my gifts are gone in that and my original browser.  However I now have 34 gold.  Thanks!
    I tried in another browser but it appears my gifts are gone in that and my original browser.  However I now have 34 gold.  Thanks!
    Okay, great! Thanks for checking that and hopefully your next rewards will show up without a hitch. 

The gifts came back but are still not clickable.
    So, now I have 3 gifts I can't open.  This is becoming a problem.
  • Ada_MelanconAda_Melancon Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem with my game. Every time I try to open my gifts I get the same error message. I have also tried playing on different browsers, but I still have the same problem, and I'm running out of gold.
  • NettemorNettemor Posts: 2
    i have the same problem :( 
  • LadyCheronLadyCheron Posts: 4
    Same exact problem. Ticket-Id:7596141, first reported 19 Dec. TODAY I finally got a reply - to come to this site. Screenshot below. Would like to get this fixed. Switching to another browser makes the 'gift' go away, but I get no gold.

Hi! We're experiencing some issues with the rewards in Facebook so I'm glad you came here to report it. 

It is frustrating but the issue should be soon fixed, rest assured. The holiday season and the time around it just delays all updates a little bit. 

In the meantime however I can add some Gold Bars to replace these missed out ones. For that could you look up your Facebook ID. You can find it underneath your game, just click on "Find my ID". 

Thanks! 

Jelly Jenny 

@Ada_Melancon

Welcome to King Community and thanks for reporting about this! :) 

Our game team is working on a fix for this error, so many thanks for your patience. In the meantime if you are playing on mobile too, you shouldn't have these issues. And if you do, please check if there's any game updates on pending. 

I have added some Gold Bars to make up for these missed out ones :+1:

Thank you very much. I don't have a smart phone at this time, so PC is my only option. Thank you for the compensation, and have a wonderful weekend.

My game ID is ID: 9868164252 
Prev1
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard