Community Race 3.0 - are you the most brilliant racer? (FINISHED)

Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,739 Community Moderator

Are you ready for some thrilling action? 🏎

Community Race is back! This time we're racing on level 126 - so get you linking finger ready! 

Top scorer will earn 30 Gold Bars along with a special Diamond Racer badge that's added to winner's profile!

Don't worry if you're not at the top position: I will also select 4 random racers and give them 20 Gold Bars each.

Here are the rules for the race :

1) In order to submit your scores to this race, please add a screenshot of the level while the level is finishing. In this way we will see the score AND the level number.

I'm adding an example below

2) If you already have won this badge, we're happy to have you join the race but you will not receive any further badges related to this event. If the winner already has a badge, the runner up will receive the badge, and both will receive the 1st price Gold Bars.

3) It is up to you if you want to use bonus moves, extra moves or boosters in your gameplay. You're also allowed to post your score more than once if you improve your top score.

Race runs for 4 weeks ( until July 15th, 13:00 CET). 

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Here you have instructions: 

www.take-a-screenshot.org

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to this thread, check out this link

As always find Contest Terms and Conditions here 

Good luck everyone! 

Can you solve the Community mystery? Check out the contest here and win amazing prizes!
New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
Prev1345

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 3,601 Legend
    Hello again! @Jelly_Jenny πŸ‘‹
    Finally the race was began! 🏎️
    Here is my score : 10,500 on level 126

I also tag to you! @mysticalmysty, @Ashraf, @Joseph45, @Pummy_Raj, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @RegalRenz, @Marycross, @Foley1362 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 
    Did you beat my score? But I think my score is also low! I wish you can do it!
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❀️

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

πŸ’Žβœ¨I am shining like a diamond!βœ¨πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 965 levels currently 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

Welcome back! Diamond Racer! @mysticalmysty
    You did beat my score! Congrats! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,018 Superstar
    Hi @Jelly Jenny here is my entry for this πŸ’ͺ🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here 
    NEW community survey - Please help us make the Community even better πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ A ❀️ filled with love is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    Welcome back to another race! @Foley1362 ;
    You did beat the Best Top Scorer! Congrats! 🎊

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,018 Superstar
    Thanks @Lim and I appreciate the tag πŸ™πŸ»

You can find out more about our Superstars here 
    NEW community survey - Please help us make the Community even better πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ A ❀️ filled with love is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Lim for tagging me, and here’s mine 
    wait a minute, what is this new hammer ??

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
         LY____✏ πŸ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTERπŸ’Ž
    I haven't got new hammer too! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 😒
    But we hope we will got new hammer soon! πŸ˜‰
    Maybe I think this new hammer is striped hammer! That means cross T hammer! Isn't?! 

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭
    Lim said:
    I haven't got new hammer too! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 😒
    But we hope we will got new hammer soon! πŸ˜‰
    Maybe I think this new hammer is striped hammer! That means cross T hammer! Isn't?! 
    I hope so @Lim
    but if we pay attention to the image of the new hammer, we notice that it has a key symbol in the middle, does it unblock the things that are locked with the keys ??πŸ€”πŸ€”

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
         LY____✏ πŸ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTERπŸ’Ž
    Maybe not! @Lucas_Yan_Maia πŸ€”
    This hammer isn't key symbol on middle, we think to hope this hammer is striped hammer (cross T hammer) is better! 😊

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    Here's mine.

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
    Good score! @RegalRenz πŸ‘
    You didn't beat the Best Top Scorer but you have chance to win when you feel lucky! πŸ˜‰

Let's go on! All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ˜‰

Oh! I forget to tag you! @Kimkay
    Let's join the race! 🏎️