πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

πŸ’Ž Diamond Diaries Poll #1 πŸ’Ž - What level are you on?

Options

Comments

• Marcemarce22
    Marcemarce22 Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options
    Level 1 - 250

voted

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Over Level 901

Sassy! Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga and Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll discussion.Β @Marcemarce22Β πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Then can you tell me what's current level on this game? 😊

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌢️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold BarsΒ here! ⚫βšͺπŸ€”

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

πŸ—ΌπŸ—½ What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŒ‰πŸœοΈ

πŸ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

πŸ“±πŸ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowΒ here?

πŸ’ŽπŸ“± Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksΒ here! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options
    Over Level 901

Level 3312

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Over Level 901

Wow! Awesome! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done and Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll discussion.Β @wandamcΒ πŸ‘πŸ˜„

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌢️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold BarsΒ here! ⚫βšͺπŸ€” I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold BarsΒ here! πŸŽ‰

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 BadgeΒ here, Level 2000 BadgeΒ hereΒ and Level 3000 BadgeΒ here! πŸ˜„

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

πŸ—ΌπŸ—½ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸŒ‰πŸœοΈ

πŸ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the BadgeΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

πŸ“±πŸ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowΒ here?

πŸ’ŽπŸ“± Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksΒ here! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,095 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Over Level 901

Just completed level 3000

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Over Level 901

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did reached up to Level 3000 on this game! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much and votingΒ on this poll discussion! @BQN537Β πŸŽ‰3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„

But Attention! From start over Level 3001, it's becoming masterful hard right now! Hope you can passed over these new levels until to Level 3335 is the max level currently now (15 new levels added on today soon). Good luck for passing these new levels and Keep going again! βœŠπŸ˜„

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,095 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Over Level 901

Thanks @Diamond_Lim

Very helpful information. I might slow down a bit now.πŸ¦‹πŸ¨

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Over Level 901

You are welcome. I know you are still playing another King's Games and also doing your things in your real life. Yeah! Me too! I am also still very busy to do my things in my real life and help the players (also need my helps to tag and answer them) around King Community. πŸ˜‰

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options
    Level 1 - 250

Just passed 100

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Over Level 901

Woah! Sassy your current level! Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll discussion.Β πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?