💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #5 💎 - Which blocker would you hate the most?

Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 47,553 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited April 18 in Support
Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player! 💍

Today I ask you about this game's poll is "Which blocker would you hate the most?" 

List all of the blockers : (except Honeycombs as Honeycombs are less harder than amethysts ever and glasses as glasses are nothing so stuck when we can use moves against the glasses.) 

1. Flowers 🌸 (Unlock on level 16)
Flowers hide other Charms underneath them and can only be destroyed by linking adjacent Charms

2. Locks 🔒 (Unlock on level 18)
The diamond, doll, jewel box, special charm or gate is locked while they cannot move on! It's stuck! So we can find the key to unlock it! 

3. Amethysts ✳️ (Unlock on level 25)
Amethyst pieces are destructible elements that cannot be linked. You need to link the adjacent Charms to remove them.

4. Ribbons (Unlock on level 30)
Ribbons can wrap around Charms or Dolls or Keys. You need to remove the whole ribbon before you can clear the wrapped item. The Ribbon has several states, which decrease every time link the item with the Ribbon. 

So let's choose the blocker when you hate the most! (Explain why if you want to answer on comment below.)

You can also check list all of polls here! 😉

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #5 💎 - Which blocker would you hate the most? 14 votes

Flowers
28%
Lucas_Yan_MaiaChrisMillerkay39MonicaTanguma 4 votes
Locks
0%
Amethysts
42%
Diamond LimcarmenechevarriaBubbleGumSodaSameeksha3abdallhalimoonnang 6 votes
Ribbons
28%
terrijo48me6412rebelchildbianca70 4 votes

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest) 

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (Global Contest)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 47,553 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Amethysts
    I really hate blocker the most is "Amethysts" because we link the special ray charms to destroy them but can't destroy others! Argh...! 😩

So what about you? 😊

I also mentioned you if you have playing this game :

💍 Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest) 

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Flowers
    the flowers may be beautiful, but when you use the bird to destroy a charm, it destroys a random flower and you lose the level 🌸🐦
    Someone tells Peter to send Lucy fewer flowers😅😅
    💎💎🌟HAVE A SASSY DAY 🌟💎💎
         LY____✏ 💎DIAMOND'S HUNTER💎

edited September 2019
    Amethysts
    the flowers may be beautiful, but when you use the bird to destroy a charm, it destroys a random flower and you lose the level 🌸🐦
    Oh! Yes! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 😊
    When we link the helpful birds then they will destroy the blockers mostly! While the flowers will fall down to charms again! 🌸🌸🌸
    I think Peter will gives beautiful flowers to Lucy! We hope Lucy will love him soon! 😘
    And Charlie will be fine and happy today as I really take care Charlie as well from 2 days ago to just now! 🐥
    Thanks for your voting this poll! 🤗

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    edited September 2019
    Flowers
    Lim said:
    When we link the helpful birds then they will destroy the blockers mostly! While the flowers will fall down to charms again! 🌸🌸🌸
    I think Peter will gives beautiful flowers to Lucy! We hope Lucy will love him soon! 😘
    And Charlie will be fine and happy today as I really take care Charlie as well from 2 days ago to just now! 🐥
    thank you very much @Lim 😄
    I'll send you something that will help Charlie get better:🍪🍪COOKIES🍪🍪
    nothing is better than cookies to improve a jewelry bird helper🍪🐤😅
    💎💎🌟HAVE A SASSY DAY 🌟💎💎
         LY____✏ 💎DIAMOND'S HUNTER💎

Amethysts
    Lim said:
    thank you very much @Lim 😄
    I'll send you something that will help Charlie get better:🍪🍪COOKIES🍪🍪
    nothing is better than cookies to improve a jewelry bird helper🍪🐤😅
    You are welcome! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 😄
    Haha! Yes! It's nothing is better than cookies because I really dislike to eat cookies but I try it! 🍪🍪🍪

• me6412me6412 Posts: 6,338 Level 4
    Ribbons

I hate the Ribbons the most !

• rebelchildrebelchild Posts: 6,509 Level 5
    Ribbons

Anyone of them can be annoying. Just part of the game to make things challenging

🌪 I WONT BACK DOWN

HEY, I WILL STAND MY GROUND

AND I WONT BACK DOWN🌪

Please remember to react to other people's posts.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Posts: 218 Level 3
    Flowers

Flowers are what irritates me the most.Thankli@Diamond Lim

Amethysts

Thank you for your voting this poll discussion! Everyone! ❤️😄