๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Diaries Poll #11 ๐Ÿ’Ž - Would you like amazing design levels?

Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 40,831 Diamond Diaries Moderator
Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Players! ๐Ÿ‘‹
I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Today I ask you about this game's poll isย "Would you like amazing design levels?"
These amazing design levels made by Diamond Diaries Studio Game Team. For example : Gentlemen, Television, Washing Machine, Christmas Tree and others (I remember those amazing design.)ย 
Community Team will notices us exciting news isย "Behind the Scenes Episodes"ย when new levels are released.ย 
Mostly of the levels are normal design levels but some of the levels are amazing design levels. ๐Ÿ˜‰
So what do you think amazing design levels? ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Diaries Poll #11 ๐Ÿ’Ž - Would you like amazing design levels? 8 votes

That was amazing! I love amazing design LEVELS while they are better than normal design levels EVER!
75%
Diamond LimSeraphicStarterrijo48rebelchildSameeksha3BijouJoue 6 votes
Cool! I like these!
12%
carmenechevarria 1 vote
Hmm..! I think amazing design levels and normal design levels are same cool!
12%
me6412 1 vote

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

๐ŸŒŸ Win Gold Barsย here! Help Lucy identify the characters ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diariesย Guidesย andย Pollsย ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ‘‘ Are you newbie? Learn moreย here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribeย hereย on Tagging List of King's Games & Community Hub! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideasย here!ย ๐Ÿ‘‘

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 40,831 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2019
    That was amazing! I love amazing design LEVELS while they are better than normal design levels EVER!
    I play level 500 on February 2019. I love this level because I love to see level design is 500 and link SO MANY diamonds! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh! Do you remember? I have my longest link is 77 while nobody player beats me my longest link! ๐Ÿ˜‚ So I won longest link's contest! ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ I think I am really Diamond Diaries Expert Player! ๐Ÿ˜…
    And so thanks for your game team! Because you are very hard working to make amazing design levels! Well done for your team! ๐Ÿ‘

So what about you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I also mentioned you if you have playing this game :

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

๐ŸŒŸ Win Gold Barsย here! Help Lucy identify the characters ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diariesย Guidesย andย Pollsย ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ‘‘ Are you newbie? Learn moreย here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribeย hereย on Tagging List of King's Games & Community Hub! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideasย here!ย ๐Ÿ‘‘

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• me6412me6412 Posts: 4,487 Level 4
    Hmm..! I think amazing design levels and normal design levels are same cool!

I voted

PLAY ALL KING GAMES

Stay Healthy/Stay Safe/Wear Mask/All Lives Matter Do Your Part/

Get Vaccinated

CANDY CRUSH SAGA /FARM HERO SAGA