🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the scenes: Episode 56- Open the bottles to reach the necklace!

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hey everyone! hurrah

Episode 56 is here! Getting every time closer to that 1000 level mark!  3

Read below what our very own game studio has to say about the new Brilliant episode:

"In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels.
 Our favorite levels are 968,971,979. You can also find challenging levels such as 969,972,976,980  where your skills will be tested.

Level 968. Bring the diamond out of the pool and let it fall through the pipe until the end of the level, take advantage of the birds!
Level 971. Bring the diamond down breaking the honeycombs, but the necklace is not at the bottom this time ;) 
Level 979. Let the diamond fall to the bottom of the board, now open the bottles to reach the necklace.

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!"

https://youtu.be/lpOMHtul-Vo

Now we want to hear from you: What did you think of this Brilliant episode? 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @QueenRaffie 👋
    I did level 966 to 980 completed today! 😎
    These new levels are NO problem, actually I play level 977 and 980 are very crazy level with almost 15+ tries but I complete them! 😉
    I think this episode is still very nice! 👍

Well done! Your team! 👍
    And Yes! It's almost to level 1000 there! 😎

After release 15 new levels on this episode, So what about next episode will be released 15 new levels or 20 new levels? Because if 20 new levels will be released on next 2 weeks, we can reach to celebrate 1000 levels. Please confirm as soon as possible. Thank you. 😊

Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Lim

I saw your question on the survey for the 1000 level and I answered it. Here is the link 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @Lim

I saw your question on the survey for the 1000 level and I answered it. Here is the link 
    Okay! I have answered them already on 1st page of survey for the level 1000! And you have answered to me next episode is releasing 15 new levels first. Thank you for your information. @QueenRaffie 🤗
    Well done again! Your team! 👍
    Yes! It's closer to level 1000! Never give up! 😊
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?