Join the level 1000 celebration and win amazing prizes!

QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 477 Community Manager

Let's raise our Crafting tools to celebrate!

After all the helper birds, doll blockers, floated bottles and sassy moments, finally the level 1000 has arrived.
How amazing is that? :awesome:

This a moment for us to take a step back, relax and have fun playing this amazing level.
As this is truly a once in a lifetime event, the celebration will be up to par.

In the next week, we will reveal different themed competitions, each giving you a new chance to win Gold Bars and some sassy gift! 

But before that, let's hear what the Studio says about this level: 

"So the day has come, we reached level 1000, we want to thank you guys for this amazing milestone and in this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels....
WeΒ΄re not going to spoil anything because we want you to go discover by yourself this amazing new 1000 level.

We consider level 1000 a true tribute to our players who helped us to design this level and we took into account their opinions so this level is crafted with much love to them and we want to say again thank you!

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!"

Each day a new link to a weekly competition will be added below:

Competition 1

Good luck!

Terms and conditions you can find here. 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,615 Game Expert
    Hello there! @QueenRaffie πŸ‘‹
    Yes! We love level 1000 design ever! 😍
    You can check my good news to all of the Diamond Diaries Players. πŸ“°
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/268334/its-time-to-say-level-1000-on-diamond-diaries-saga

By the way, I complete new levels today and let's celebrate level 1000 on Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

And I love these competitions but I DON'T want sassy gift! I just want gold bars on Week 1 Competition! I will mention to Diamond Diaries Players to join these competitions as well. 😊

Well done for your designing and thanks for your working this game! I am happy to celebrate! Your Game Studio Team! πŸ˜„
    Have a SASSY weekend! β™₯️

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Game Expert
    OMG FINALLY LAUNCHED 😍😍
    and to commemorate, I present to you THE RED CARPET OF LEVEL 1000🀩🀩

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
         LY____✏ πŸ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTERπŸ’Ž

Thanks for your presenting! I love your final art! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 😊

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Oh No, I am not that far!   1000 how nice is that!  
  • Sue_RuscombePSue_RuscombeP Posts: 7
    I completed 12 levels today, loved 1000, great fun!
    Am totally up to date with 5 trophies in my bank and raring to go!
    Does that make me a Superstar? Have been a King member for yonks! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ‘„
    Hello! @Sue_RuscombeP πŸ‘‹
    Superstar need active, helpful, positive and friendly on King Community while their team haven't chosen everyone!

But you are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Welcome back! πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
    Oh! You reach level 1000 on this game, you can join this game's competition! 😊

Week 1 Competition (From 17th - 24th October 2019) - Win 30 Gold Bars (It's simple) 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/268341/week-1-competition-what-did-you-like-the-most-and-the-less-of-level-1000/p1

I hope you love to join this game's competition! 
    Have a SASSY weekend! β™₯️

• RobinCorteRobinCorte Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    Waiting my badge level 1000 diamond diaries