(Finished)Week 1 competition - How many numbers 1000 you see?Win Gold Bars!

QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 477 Community Manager

And so let's begin! 

While playing level 1000 you will be able to draw the number 1000 itself in different ways: by linking blasters, boosters, etc

Can you tell us how many times you draw the number 1000? 

A- 1
B- 3
C- 5

Comment below with your answer in spoiler mode and you have a chance of winning Gold Bars!

3 winners will be randomly picked on the 24th of October. The prize for this week's competition is 30 Gold Bars. Find all competitions here

If you do not have a Community account yet, you can sign up here. It will only take few seconds  

Good luck!

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

Prev1

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,615 Game Expert
    edited October 18
    Hello! @QueenRaffie πŸ‘‹
    Here is my answer on my SPOILER :
    My Answer is 5! Because I love to play level 1000 EVER and it's better than level 500, this level make me sassy fun and I love the dolls! 🎎

I want to play, play and play again! πŸ˜„

I also mentioned you if you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga :
    @PummyRaj, @mysticalmysty, @Foley1362, @johamilton, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Mongol, @Francl27, @Sabrina_Menin, @Kimberly_Martin, @Angela_de_Laat and other players! 

What about you have drawing number 1000 but you make sure to click on SPOILER to answer here! (Please don't let the players see your answer) 

So you can chance to win 30 gold bars! πŸ˜‰

Have a SASSY weekend! Everyone! β™₯️

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Game Expert
    Wait, have you released the new episode of the game  :o ??
    because here it speaks how many times I drew on the level 1000 :3 
    πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
         LY____✏ πŸ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTERπŸ’Ž

Wait, have you released the new episode of the game  :o ??
    because here it speaks how many times I drew on the level 1000 :3 
    Yes! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 😊
    Their team have released new levels today! I complete these new levels today! 😊
    This question means how many times you DRAW your number 1000 any time?
    You make sure to use SPOILER and don't let the players see your answer! πŸ˜‰
    I hope you love level 1000 and enjoy your happy playing! β™₯️

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

so far I couldn't draw the number 1000πŸ˜”
    it's gonna be a little hardπŸ˜…

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 40 ✭✭
    I am so far away from Level 1000.  I am like 670 or so :/  Can't wait to get there, but it will be awhile!  Good luck everyone!
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,183 Superstar
    Hi @QueenRaffie and thank you for tagging me @Lim I’m not even close to level 1000, so I don’t really know what to answer to that πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ So ... I’m just gonna read everyone answered on here for future reference πŸ€—

edited October 18
    Uh oh! You guys are still not near to level 1000! πŸ™

Don't worry! @QueenRaffie 😊
    I mentioned to amazing Diamond Diaries of highest level's players to join this game's competition! πŸ˜‰
    @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer, @Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @Angela_de_Laat and @thisismygame

How many times you draw number 1000 when you are playing level 1000? πŸ€”
    Please read on QueenRaffie post this question on above! πŸ‘†
    You make sure to use SPOILER to answer (Don't let players see your answer!) , you can chance to win 30 gold bars! 😊
    I hope you love to join this game's competition! β™₯️

• My answer is 1 because at the beginning of it, it was amazing and I pray for other levels to be like level 1000, i love the dolls and it makes me sassy fun
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 477 Community Manager
    Hello! 

Happy to hear you all level 1000 :hurrah:
    Psst... @Lim and @benitalmmaculate maybe you can re-play the level? Don't tell anyone, but there are more than 1number 1000 :p

Have a SASSY day :3

Hello! 

Happy to hear you all level 1000 :hurrah:
    Psst... @Lim and @benitalmmaculate maybe you can re-play the level? Don't tell anyone, but there are more than 1number 1000 :p

Have a SASSY day :3

Yes! I have playing level 1000 on any time as this level is my favourite ever! @QueenRaffie 😊

Hello! @Elsa πŸ‘‹
    This contest is on Diamond Diaries Saga only!
    And I will mention you and other players to join on next any Diamond Diaries's Contests! πŸ˜‰
    Thanks for your notice! 😊

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 477 Community Manager
    edited October 30
    Hello everyone! 

Sooooo... no won got the right answer :( 

The right answer was B- 3 
    Here below you can see it :

But.. I know how much you loved the level and that you really tried hard to see the drawings.. 
    So for that @benitalmmaculate @Lim and @Lucas_Yan_Maia you will get the Gold Bars :hurrah:

Enjoy them! :3

Oh My Goodness! This question is a little tricky but really true! @QueenRaffie 😊

And thanks for my giving gold bars! πŸ€—Congratulations too! @benitalmmaculate and @Lucas_Yan_Maia πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

wow, I didn't even remember that challenge anymore πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Thanks @QueenRaffie πŸ˜‰and CongratulationsπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ @Lim and @benitalmmaculate