Level 199 not loading

SystemSystem Posts: 177 Community Manager
This discussion was created from comments split from: game will not load 199 - page shuts down - help.

Comments

• Judy1031Judy1031 Posts: 11
    I am also having the same issue with Level 199.  I keep getting a Page Unresponsive message when I click play now.  I have cleared my cache and have tried opening on Chrome and Firefox and it will not open.  My ID is 1515891857.
    edited November 6
    I keep getting Page Unresponsive message when I try to play level 199.  I have cleared my cache and tried  Firefox.and Chrome.   My ID is 1515891857. Can anyone help with this problem?  My ID for Diamond Diaries is 10212226375484001..
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 508 Community Moderator
    Hello @Judy1031 !

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know!

We've informed the Game Studio about this now and I hope we'll get an answer very soon  =)

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️

Thank you for getting back to me.  
    Hi again @Judy1031 !

The Game Studio has just told us the issue is fixed, so please clear your cache and the level should work again  =)

We thank you for the heads-up and please come back to the Community if you need help again!

In fact, why don't you stick around now? We have some nice contests going on and you could have a lot of fun and even win some Gold Bars for your game.  ;)

Check them out here

Thank you so much.
    My pleasure, @judy1031&nbsp; <3