🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED)Community Race 4.0 - Are you the most brilliant racer?

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    You are welcome and I hope you can! @paul5473 😊
  • johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Yes! This your screenshot has shown level number 202 and your final score is counted! 
    Well done and thank you for joining us on this race! @johamilton 😊

I use zoom in to see your final score on this screenshot and your final score is 28,825! You are 2nd place! 😊

BUT you become currently the Best Top Scorer on 4th Community Race yet! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍

You must wait for this race will ended on 19th December 2019, you become the best top scorer on 4th Community Race then you win 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge! (I win 1st Community Race while I cannot earn this badge again! Because this badge is earned once only!) 😉

Have a SASSY day and good luck! 👍
  • johamilton
    Options
    Thanks @Lim, glad it was correct.  If we get a higher score, can another one be posted?
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2019
    Options

2) If you already have won this badge, we're happy to have you join the race but you will not receive any further badges related to this event. 

If the winner already has a badge, the runner up will receive the badge, and both will receive the 1st price Gold Bars.

3) It is up to you if you want to use bonus moves, extra moves or boosters in your gameplay. 

You're also allowed to post your score more than once if you improve your top score.

Of course you can! @johamilton 😊

You can check QueenRaffie's Quotes to read on above! 👆

And you can use boosters and extra moves to play this level is counted too! 😉

Let's try again your highscore! 😉
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you very much for the tag dear @Lim  Have been very busy as this was Thanksgiving weekend.  

Here is my score dear @QueenRaffie 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Options
    You are very welcome and welcome back to join this race! @PummyRaj 😃

So your final score is 29,275 on this level(I see you have 2 moves left to add 2000 points but 2000 points haven't added on your final score! Opps! 😐 You must take a screenshot quickly if you have 0 moves while 2000 points have added your final score, your final score is 31,275 but it's too late for taking your screenshot. Sigh~! 😔) 

Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉
    You have passed to Johamilton (the player become 3rd place) while you are 2nd place but you are current the Best Top Scorer on this race! (Because I won 1st place and earn this badge already on 1st Community Race! 😊) So after this race is ended on 19th December 2019 if you are currently the Best Top Scorer, you also win 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge on 4th Community Race! 😉

** When you feel bored, you can try again to play this level but you need more careful to take a screenshot until you have 0 moves while points are added to your final score quickly if you get your highscore! **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • johamilton
    Options
    Level 202 32,875  
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Well done for your final score on this level! @johamilton 👍
    So your final score is 32,875! It's perfect score! 😮

By the way, Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉
    You have passed to Pummy Raj (the player back to 3rd place) while you are 2nd place again and you are current the Best Top Scorer on this race!  

So after this race is ended on 
    19th December 2019 if you are currently the Best Top Scorer, you also win 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge on 4th Community Race! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?