🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Problem with getting this issue resolved?

Options
rayhound
rayhound Posts: 3 Newbie
Automated mail from King Customer Care regarding ticket 8792197

Sent this reply 11/16, 11/19 and today to support with latest email stating they would marked it solved. In process, I also got this email about King community and try this route to get this resolved

I’ve played since error and am at higher level so screen shot probably would not help. I had completed level 942 with two stars and had 50 gold bars in in piggy bank. I went to collect the bars but received an error twice so I could not receive the bars. In the past I lost bars when collecting so I decided to log into my account on your site to see about error and save my level. Since I had not updated my account in DD, I changed my profile picture, user name, saved them and logged out. To my surprise, I was at level 1! So I logged back in and stay logged in while playing DD; I was back at level 942 but did not have the 5 trophies I collected but could get the 50 bars. I could win consecutively again to get them back but am a little frustrated since this is the 3rd time its happened. It seems whenever there is a error playing I’ve lost some of my rewards. By the way, I also lost all my boosters. I believe I had around 42 of each type. Would love to have the trophies and boosters back. Thanks. Ray

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @rayhound

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

From your post, I understand your issue now is that you have neither the boosters nor the trophies?

We completely understand your frustration  :(  

However, boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

If you want,  there's always something to win on the Community and it starts here with a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Hope all this info helps you :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?