🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How does the bar move in level 1205?

Options
brendamprice70
brendamprice70 Posts: 1 Newbie

How does the bar move in level 1205 in Diamond diaries?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,710 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again! and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 1205 due to this level problem right now! 👋😊

Woohoo! We have awesome news as finally Community Team did tweaking this level problem successfully now! 🙌😄

I check playing this level again then finally I see this level has been really tweaked as the lever can starts controlling and pushing the diamond to the necklace successfully after all of the charm boxes collected. Then finally I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves successfully now! Woohoo! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to update the latest version of this game first then switch on your stable internet connection and open this game then you will see this level has been really tweaked on this game now.

If you see this level hasn't still tweaked yet after you did updated the latest version of this game and followed up all of these steps here, let's try following these another steps here 👇😊

1. Back to Main Screen of this game / Open playing this game again

2. Click on your Profile

3. Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully, then force stop this game on App Settings.

5. After you force stop this game, then you must use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

If you see this level hasn't still tweaked again yet after you did followed up all of these another steps here, that's very sorry and unfortunately for you! So you can only try clearing all of data and also cache / uninstalling and reinstalling of this game then you make sure connecting your Facebook/Kingdom account to save your current progress then we are sure this level has been really tweaked possible but attention as you will lose all of my inventory boosters and lives after you try clearing all of data and also cache / uninstalling and reinstalling of this game. 🙁

We hope you will see this level has been really tweaked on this game possible too. 🤞😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello! @brendamprice70 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you have completed level 1205 (max level) on this game? 🤔

If yes,

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations! You have reached level 1205 (Max Level) completed on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 🎉🎉🎉

Of course! You cannot reached next new level/destination right now!

So stay tuned for 15 new levels on this Thursday! 😉

⚠️ Remember ⚠️

15 new levels will be released every Thursday

If no,

Can you asked me what's your problem on this game? Stuck on this level or any bug's problem? 🤔

Have a SASSY Monday! 💕

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @brendamprice70 👋

Sorry for my late reply as I almost miss to give you exciting news, so please accept my apologises. 😔

It's new levels (From level 1206 to 1220) are really released on this game. (They started on two days ago (Thursday))

Enjoy your happy playing and I hope you love playing these new levels. 😊

** New levels will released every Thursday on Diamond Diaries Saga. **

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• queenfire
    queenfire Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Did you figure out how to move the bar? I cannot get the bar to finish pushing the final diamond over the pearls.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello! @brendamprice70 and @queenfire 👋

I have tried playing this level has no problem with 3rd try and without using boosters and extra moves today but I know this level is really tricky and crazy.

Don't worry! Let me show you how to pass and that lever/bar will push the diamond to the line on level 1205. 😉

Firstly, you link the big dolls and destroy all of the flowers first while I show you these charm boxs are destroyed that the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line on Picture 1.

Secondly, you must destroy all the flowers and collect all the doll, then you link special ray charms and helpful birds can you to collect the charm boxes that the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line when you collect all of the charms boxes on Picture 2.

On my first - second try, the diamond cannot pushed and reached to the line by lever/bar as these charm boxes haven't collected yet. So I failed this level and retry again!

On my third try, finally I have collected the charm boxes completed while the lever/bar will push the diamond to the line completed too and I have 2 moves left.

** So you must collect all of the charm boxes while the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line completed. ** 😉

I hope you can pass this tricky level! 😊

** If the lever/bar cannot push the diamond to the line when you have collected all of the charm boxes (it doesn't look like my screenshots are shown), can you tell me what's device are you playing from take a screenshot of this problem? **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

After you take this screenshot, let me see to check this problem. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• DedeH22
    DedeH22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 20
    Options

Hi, I'm new to this group. I don't understand this it works. Not even sure how I stumbled upon this.

• DedeH22
    DedeH22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 20
    Options

I have played many KING games. Right now my favorite is Diamond Diaries. I'm stuck on level 1205. I've got all the diamonds except the bar. I can't figure out how to get past the bar.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    edited March 20
    Options

U can post it at diamond diaries game area. Those who clear the lvl will give u some tips

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 20
    Options

Hello! @DedeH22 👋

I have tried playing this level has no problem with 3rd try and without using boosters and extra moves but I know this level is really tricky and crazy.

Don't worry! Let me show you how to pass and that lever/bar will push the diamond to the line on level 1205. 😉

Firstly, you link the big dolls and destroy all of the flowers first while I show you these charm boxs are destroyed that the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line on Picture 1.

Secondly, you must destroy all the flowers and collect all the doll, then you link special ray charms and helpful birds can you to collect the charm boxes that the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line when you collect all of the charms boxes on Picture 2.

On my first - second try, the diamond cannot pushed and reached to the line by lever/bar as these charm boxes haven't collected yet. So I failed this level and retry again!

On my third try, finally I have collected the charm boxes completed while the lever/bar will push the diamond to the line completed too and I have 2 moves left.

** So you must collect all of the charm boxes while the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line completed. ** 😉

I hope you can pass this tricky level! 😊

** If the lever/bar cannot push the diamond to the line when you have collected all of the charm boxes (it doesn't look like my screenshots are shown), please let me know and can you tell me what's device are you playing from take a screenshot of this problem? **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

If you have taken the screenshot, We can help you better and faster. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• jakegirl13
    jakegirl13 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m stuck on this level. Even after opening all the boxes it will not push the lever and diamond to the end

• jakegirl13
    jakegirl13 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I noticed the pics show there are 7s on the boxes. In my version there are 4s & 5s - leaving the bar short of the line. I’m still stuck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?