Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I send lives every day but I only get one some times
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊
And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)
Have a nice and safety day! 😊
What does that mean body is to short is it the sentence of not getting lives back from the community please help me some one
It's a great test of mind power love it thanks