Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I have been playing with a team gathering points. We reached 52 and then the team disappeared today. So while I sending lives I am not receiving hammers or moves and the members no longer showing. What happemed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Don't worry! It's not your fault! I also don't have this feature as this feature is still tested and selected some players only who have this feature that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game. Keep your eyes out until great news is released. 😊
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊
Have a SASSY day! 😊
You are very welcome! 😊
Thanks so much @Diamond Lim .
Enjoy your day too
Hello! @Anna_Sanders 👋
Nice your current level and thanks for your love playing this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍
Still loving this game
Same thing has happened to me, I tried all the fixes and none of them worked 😔
Hello again! @Pat2000 👋
How about you play one more levels and using stable Internet Connection?
If it's still doesn't appeared, How about you can see answers and solutions by Community Team :
Sometimes it’s also possible that you are unable to play these because you don’t have the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection, or simply you’re not connected to the Kingdom or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again. Some of these tricks may work for you.
If they don’t, it’s just a matter of time. You may not be amongst the selected group at the moment but soon you’ll be the lucky one to enjoy the new challenges as well as your friends!
You can also check that page to read all of information that I hope you can understand to read them :
By the way, I don't have this feature yeti as this feature is still tested that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly.
I hope you can understand to read it and have a SASSY day! ❤️