Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I can not get it i try and try but can no do find they way can you help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @moo_moo_49, welcome to the Community!
Level 523 Goal ---> 6 Diamonds
Moves ---> 18
Stars Required ---> One
ℹ️ The video below demonstrates how to complete the level. ⬇️
🔸 Extra Tips
Hello again! 👋
Let me help you how to pass level 523 without using boosters and extra moves today (but I don't show these screenshots as I am very busy). 😄
You must link vertical/cross/star ray charm to box or without linking box then you can link special ray charm to destroy the boxes (the helpful birds are also helping you to collect the boxes but destroy the flowers mostly). Then repeat again until all of boxes are collected. Finally, you can continue linking special ray charm, let the diamond dropped down to the line completed. 😊
This level has no problem and nothing so hard yet. 😊
I hope you can passed this level soon and have a SASSY day! 😄