Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I just downloaded Diamond Diaries and i found a really wierd bug or Glitch
i do get all 3 stars but for some reason the meter dosent fill all the way up
heres some photo proof
Plz Fix
Sorry if its in spanish BTW
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello! @MarcoAn2020 👋
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Thank you for your feedback! I also got three stars and star meter has glitch.
I will ask Community Team to check this glitch then how can answer us for this glitch. 😉
** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **
Have a SASSY day! 💕