moo_moo_49 Posts: 124 Level 2

How do you get the diamonds at the bottom to collect them

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,055 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back! 👋😄

Do you mean you ask this question to collect the diamonds from Bernadetta's Mission/Jeweller's Trial? 🤔

If yes, Unfortunately you cannot collect the diamonds on previous levels when you completed previous levels and played again. You can collect the diamonds on next new levels only when you completed or failed that it is counted/added to features. 😉

If no, can you tell me which one problem on this game? Stuck on level or problem bugs on this game? 🤔

You can also please show your screenshot of this problem that I will check it better. 😉 (If you don't how to take a screenshot, you can click here!) Then :

You can also check to read and learn this game's guides and vote this game's Polls on my below signature here. 👇

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,055 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello again! I have answered you here how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves today. 😉

You make sure continue commenting on comment box below on that thread next time. (Except you posted different question post or continue answered post) 😊

Please don't post duplicated same question threads and read the House Rules here!

I will close this thread as this thread has duplicated post.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?