💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,005 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo and Congratulations again! You did also linking up to 50 charms! Well done again! @DieOmimi 👍😄

And Yeah! This level is really so fun and wonderful as this level has been designed "500" and there are so many... red charms to be linked! That's why Level 500 is still my best one favourite level on this game! 😄😄😄

Anyway, You will claim Normal - 50 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon.🏅😉

You can try playing on Level 500 again as I see some players also did linking up to 75 charms possible! Try again if you can linking up to 75 charms possible again! 😄

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,763 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tip @Diamond_Lim. I'm trying to advance the map first to collect diamonds for a wonderful piece of jewelry. Unfortunately it doesn't count if I collect diamonds on old levels. I will surely play this level again later. It's great fun! 😍

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2023
    Options

Way to go! Thank you for your participating and challenging on this contest! Diamond Hunters! 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! You can collect the diamonds on your new levels only (Played previous completed levels cannot be collected more diamonds). I know you want to collect more diamonds on your new levels first then you can claiming 10 gold bars every task on Collect the Diamond Mission by Bernadetta. So you can use extra moves and/or boosters especially you got so close to link up to 75 charms while another colour charms blocked. I think I see some of the players also used some extra moves and/or boosters that they can also linking up to 75 charms on Level 500 too! @DieOmimi 😄

While you claim Normal - 50 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Hope you can trying to link up to 75 charms if you can again soon! 😄

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,226 Level 5
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @DieOmimi 👋

You claim Normal - 50 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Let's continue challenge trying to link up to 75/100 charms if you can again! 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Masterful and Congratulations again! Finally you did linking up to 75 charms completed! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again! @Palash_Sarma 👍😄

You will claim Hard - 75 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon.🏅😉

Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (2114 is the best longest link chains level forever as there is 2 colour charms on the board at the beginning) then you make sure had many boosters and gold bars to be used that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. Hehe! 😅

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Palash_Sarma 👋

You claim Hard - 75 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Let's continue challenge trying to link up to 100 charms if you can again! It's almost there! 😄

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,226 Level 5
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?