🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Comments

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

@Diamond_Lim

💎 My entry for the Limbo Club Badge ⤵️

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5

Here's my another entry for 50K Score Club @Diamond_Lim 💎

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,102 Jelly Moderator

Thank you so much @Diamond_Lim for the tag. Unfortunately this is one of the games I don't play. I love the badges so I really wish I had got into this game and played to receive the badges. When entering a contest that's all I really want I don't care about the GB'S or booster's just the badges 🤣

Good luck everyone happy playing and winning those badges ❤

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Oh! Nice try but sorry as I see your score has still not over to 50K and also less than 5K yet. @LadyGaivman 😅

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing at least 3 colour charms' levels first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K? You can try also playing any very easy levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Try again! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Oh! It's okay. You can give up but thank you for your loving any of my Diamond Diaries Contests and, Badges and wishing everyone good luck for participating and challenging on this game's badge contest! Oh Yeah! I am sure they will love participating and challenging this new challenge badge contest soon! @Princess_Jessica ❤️😄

If you want change your mind to participate and challenge on this game's contest (s), you can playing this game then let's challenge them. These badge's contests are no time limit to be participated. It's up to you! 😉

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,934 Pro Player 👑

@Diamond_Lim - I do not have this game yet but I will give it a try someday.

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,473 Level 5

Hi @Diamond_Lim and @Lola_Pop good evening here my 50K Club 😊

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,322 Level 4
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2022

Great! @Princess_Jessica @KCullen127 👍😄

When you start playing this game and participating and challenging on this game's contest, I give you extra tips : You can try playing at least 3 colour charms' levels first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K? You can try also playing any very easy levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Also check another Diamond Diaries Badge Contest here 👇😄

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges HERE! 👆🔗😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?