Comments

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 10,876 Level 5
    Options

Hi.16--->31. I passed 15 levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,949 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was so fast and Congratulations! You passed 15 levels on this game within one week and claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done! @steventseng 👍😄

@keshavrf @steventseng - 💎🏅 Have you passed over 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' Badge here and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badge here! 🏁😄

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 217 Level 3
    Options

i have reached last level first hey

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 25,166 Level 5
    Options

Hi, @Diamond_Lim!🙋‍♂️Here are the screenshots I passed 41 levels! I almost made it 50 levels to get another badge. But I will try next time. 😁

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so fast and Congratulations! You passed 15 levels on this game within one week and claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done! @JONH10 👍😄

💎🏅 Also post your screenshots of your beginning level and new current level then Get Pass 50 Levels' Badge here and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badge here! 🏁😄

We hope you can pass 50 and final is 100 levels on this game within one week soon again! It's simple! You can do it again! 🏁😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh! When you start challenge playing on your current level is Level 3875 here now, your participation challenge time is started while you have 7 days now! Then you should waiting for 15 new levels released on tomorrow first. After you did completed 15 new levels completed again, then you don't forget to post your screenshot of your next new current level is Level 3890 on here before ended on next week (17th July) that you will claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game). 😉

Also congratulations again! You did completed max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter again! Well done and Me too! @skyhi67 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 👋😊

Did you passed 15 new levels to the max level is Level 3890 now? 😄

If yes, you don't forget to post your screenshot of your max level on here before ended on 17th July then you will claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game). Thanks! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 👋😊

Did you passed 15 new levels to the max level is Level 3890 now? 😄

If yes, you don't forget to post your screenshot of your max level on here before ended on 17th July then you will claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game). Thanks! 😉

It's your last day chance! Hurry up!

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 217 Level 3
    Options

yes i did this is my curren level

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you ou did completed max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter again! Well done and Me too! @skyhi67 👍😄

Oh! When you start challenge playing on your current level is Level 3935 here now, your participation challenge time is started while you have 7 days now! Then you should waiting for 15 new levels released on next Tuesday first. After you did completed 15 new levels completed again, then you don't forget to post your screenshot of your next new current level is Level 3950 on here before ended on next week (12nd August) that you will claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game). 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?