...and after completing 15 levels today:

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,326 Level 4
    Options

This is my starting point

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yeah! Congratulations! Finally you passed 15 levels on this game within one week and claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done! @MountainMom 👍😄

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

💎🏅 Have you passed over 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' Badge here and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badge here! 🏁😄

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! Nice your current level! @LadyGaivman 👍😄

I hope you can pass 15 levels on this game within one week! You can do it! 🏁😄

💎🏅 Have you passed over 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' Badge here and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badge here! 🏁😄

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

• LadyGaivman
    Options

@Diamond_Lim , this game is soo hard! I wil try 2 pass 15 levels n a week. The levels r terrible 2 get passed.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2022
    Options

Don't worry! Lower level 1000 are simple to be played. If you stuck on any level on Diamond Diaries Saga, please ask a question that I will be here to help and answer you on Support.❓😉

Or you can restart to Level 1 without connecting your Facebook/Account then you can edited your previous post and posted your new screenshot of your level then passed these levels easier as well. It's up to you! 😉

I hope you can passed 15 new levels soon! 😉

• LadyGaivman
    Options

I did it! I passed 15 levels.🙂

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! Congratulations! Finally you passed 15 levels on this game within one week and claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done! @MountainMom @LadyGaivman 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @DieOmimi @johamilton

If you are on lower level 1000 on this game, lower level 1000 are simple to be played. If you stuck on any level on Diamond Diaries Saga, please ask a question that I will be here to help and answer you on Support.❓😉

Are you ready? Get set! Play! 🏁😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @lelensp

💎🏅 Have you passed over 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' Badge HERE and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badge HERE! 🏁😄

If you are on lower level 1000 on this game, lower level 1000 are simple to be played. If you stuck on any level on Diamond Diaries Saga, please ask a question that I will be here to help and answer you on Support.❓😉

Are you ready? Get set! Play! 🏁😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?