Options
123457»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,461 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @darjag 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did passed over to Level 1000 on this game now! You received Level 1000 Badge on your view profile on this community now (but not in the game)! Well done and thank you for your continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us! 🎉1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Let's continue playing and completing these new levels on this game! Hope you will still love and enjoy playing this game right now! 😄

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?