πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge! β“πŸ˜‰

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,433 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!Β @Pitty_Kitty πŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim
  • EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,880 Level 5

When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?

I started playing this game in 2022. Going on 6 months now

How many hours/minutes do you usually spend on this game per day.

I don't play as much as I like too due to work schedule. But when I do play. I play until I run out of lives.

What place/Where do you usually play Diamond Diaries Saga?

When I do play I play when I am relaxing watching TV.

Why do you like/love playing this game?

The graphics. We can choose places from around the world. The challenge with other players to win bars. Took me a while to figure that part out. πŸ˜‚ now I just sit back and hope they don't complete the level.

How did you find this game forum?

You tagged me one day for a contest. So I said why not let's give it a try.

BTW thank you for the tags

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your asking all of 5 questions, showing us your current level and still playing this game!Β @EnergizerBunnyΒ πŸ€—

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,331 Level 5

@Diamond_Lim

Latifa badge 🀩

And the subject of kindness

1. When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?

Novembers 202β€ͺ2

2. How many hours/minutes do you usually spend on this game per day?

I am sorry to say not much because of the many games and the lack of time

ο»Ώ3. What place/Where do you usually play Diamond Diaries Saga?

At home usually in the bed

4. Why do you like/love playing this game?

I like the idea of traveling

Add I like the delivery and the colors of the shapes

5. How did you find this game forum?

A tag was placed in one of the competitions so I started looking for it I liked it I hope I have more time and find out more about it

My current level πŸ™ˆ

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,322 Level 4

Hi @Diamond_Lim ,

#1 I started playing this game i believe it was back n Oct-2021/ 15 months ago

#2 i haven’t played diamond diaries as often as I shood, when I do play it , it takes me about 25mins. Any day of the week I Play it.

#3 I play this game at my apartment or at my moms house.

#4 I like playing this game bcuz i luv the diamonds πŸ’Ž it’s soo pretty, I also like the links, I play this game mainly bcuz it’s beautiful. Very shiny ✨

#5 i found this game on my iphone through the App Store.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

I have been playing Diamond Diaries between 1-2 years ago.

I don’t play it daily. I play several other games every day and work full time so I don’t have a lot of free time left.

I usually play at home.

I like trying to make long chains and I also like the game boards with all the different locations around the world. I love to travel.

Once I was active in the community I started trying other games and participating in various contests etc.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,861 Pro Player 👑

Hi dear @Diamond_Lim

1. When did you start playing this game? / How long have you been playing this game?

I believe around June/July 2022

2. How many hours/minutes do you usually spend on this game per day?

I am afraid, as you can see I don't spend much time here. πŸ˜₯

ο»Ώ3. What place/Where do you usually play Diamond Diaries Saga?

N/A

4. Why do you like/love playing this game?

I like badges, hope to obtain long standing badges, trouble is I play too many King games πŸ˜“

5. How did you find this game forum?

Through the Community and contests.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,061 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Diamond_Lim

1 I started playing the game about 2 years ago I think πŸ€”

2 I play the game about 4 hours a day.

3 I play in my living room.

4 I like the game playing the game because of its graphics and the linking aspect of it. Very colorful and fun.

5 When the game was featured as game of the month, I started playing it and haven’t stopped.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?