🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3549

Comments

• payam4436
    payam4436 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2023

Can someone help on level 3549? Is there an issue?

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited February 2023

Thank you Lim. Hopefully it will be fixed, but I guess I’ll keep trying too.

I usually only have one move left, so I thought maybe it would drop if I had more moves.

thanks for your help! 😃🤞😃

• Lotus80
    Lotus80 Posts: 1 Newbie

Cannot pass level 3549 as third diamond doesn’t drop no matter how many times I play. Bug needs fixed!

• payam4436
    payam4436 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have the same issue with level 3549

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    edited February 2023

I tried that as well using extra moves. Nope - diamond stuck lol

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023

Hello again! @Andy_Green @icetrap99 @Jill133 👋

Woohoo! Great news as finally this level has been fixed now! 🙌😄

After both of the diamonds collected completed, the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board possible now! 👇😄

You don't forget to use stable internet connection and open this game then you will see and start playing this level has been fixed now! 😉

So we hope you can passing this level possible soon! 😉

Then Level 3552 has been really tweaked little easier too. I am also checking another new levels are still no problem to be passed possible while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023

Hello again! @GaPeach71 @ARoeh @itzidp @MovingShadow @wandamc @payam4436 @Lotus80 @susa12 @adcheffers @mchardin08 @Judy_Richardson 👋

After both of the diamonds collected completed, the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board possible now! 👇😄

You don't forget to use stable internet connection and open this game then you will see and start playing this level has been fixed now! 😉

Then Level 3552 has been really tweaked little easier too. I am also checking another new levels are still no problem to be passed possible while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023

Hello there! @payam4436 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Then Level 3552 has been really tweaked little easier too. I am also checking another new levels are still no problem to be passed possible while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023

Hello again! @adcheffers 👋

• MovingShadow
    MovingShadow Posts: 3 Newbie

I can’t see how the issue was to do with ‘lower blockers’? The problem, as many have said is that the final diamond is pushed up and off the screen once the first 2 diamonds clear the target line. There’s then no way to get the final diamond over the line as it’s not visible on the screen at all. (Even after this ‘fix’). Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?