🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 954

Options
Kazzzie
Kazzzie Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 954 keeps freezing up. No hammers left as had to use them all. Unable to carry on. I need help.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,962 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello there! @Kazzzie 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Alright! Finally I am back to help and answer you about Level 954 on this game now! 😄

After I check playing this level again, Yep! If we get linking nothing charms possible, there is no shuffling charms on this level yet then we quit and replay this level again. (I still remember I see some players have asked this level problem too.) 😅

But this level is still no problem to be passed mostly. So you make sure link many charms quickly possible that you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible as well! You can check out like my screenshot here 👇😉

Also check out like this video tips of how to pass level 954 without using boosters and extra moves too 👇😉

I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves twice! ✌️😄

I hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves soon too. 😉

Good luck for your challenge playing and completing this level soon! 🤞😄

You can also check here to learn my amazing linking skills if you want interested to learn! 💎🔗💡😉

Also very sorry about all of your hammer lost while you fail this level. You can report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), I hope they can help you but it taken longer. 😊

Also thank you for your still love challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Guess what's level and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?