💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3650 done and dusted.. anyone else 😀

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did reached up to max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again! @Judy_Richardson 👍😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Guess what's level and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Judy_Richardson
    Judy_Richardson Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Manda3
    Manda3 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Yep completed it too .Just waiting on new levels 🤪

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did reached up to max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Manda3 👍😄

Guess what's level and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    Options

When do we get new levels, i sign out an in but no levels

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! You did reached up to max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again! 👍😄

15 new levels always released on this game every Thursday and will coming on tomorrow! 😉

• Manda3
    Manda3 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

When are the new levels being released?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Not yet! We are still waiting for new levels right now! When I see new levels are released, I will let you and another Diamond Diaries Hunters know soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Manda3 and @bianca70 👋😊

Woohoo! Finally I see new levels (From level 3606 to 3620) are just released on this game now! 😄

You can continue playing new levels that I hope you love playing these new levels. 😄

Guess what's level and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?