๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3601

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3601 is impossible to play out, not enough moves, and to many blockers.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,990 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Woohoo! Very glad to see you can playing the latest new levels on this game again now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Aha! I know this level is really still no problem to be passed very possible but it's should be more skill learned tips, so let me help and show you amazing skill tips of how to pass Level 3601 without using boosters and extra moves very possible on this game now! ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's checking and following my amazing tips now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Firstly, you make sure link charms to create Vertical/Cross/Star Ray Charm while destroy the flowers on the right side first. Then you link it to destroy all of the wooden blockers (also purple blockers with linking Star Ray Charm) on the right side. Then you link charms to create it while destroy the flowers then you link it to destroy all of the wooden blockers again. After all of the wooden blockers destroyed, you can link the charms (also helpful birds) to hit the bird eggs then the helpful birds will helping you to destroy another purple blockers. Then you can still continue linking the charms to Vertical/Cross/Star Ray Charm again then you link it (also helpful birds) to destroy a few of purple blockers left. So the diamond will bring up to the necklace successfully while you pass this level very possible while without using boosters and extra moves very possible. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Š

** All of The Bird Eggs are hidden in the flowers. The helpful birds are also released after you use the moves. **

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible today and last Thursday now! This level is really still no problem to be passed very possible but it's should be more skill learned tips! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing tips. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's trying to play this level and you can really do it! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

If you want to get 3 stars on this level, you make sure link at least 2/3 star charms to destroy the blockers and get more explosion points and also 1/2 (more than 2) moves remaining left after you pass this level successfully. I got 3 stars on this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible too. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Guess what's level and Win Gold Barsย here! โ“๐Ÿค” I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badgeย here! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?