krille Posts: 1 Newbie

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 13
    Options

Hello there! @krille 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

15 new levels (From level 3951 to 3965) has been released on this game today now! 😄

You make sure update the latest version (Android - 1.66.1 / Apple - 1.66.1.0) of this game, also please try force stop of this game from App Settings and then use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game now. Then I hope you can see the latest new levels released on this game now. 🤞😊

If it's still not worked after you did try following these steps above, let's try following these another steps here 👇😊

1. Back to Main Screen of this game / Open this game again

2. Click on your Profile

3. Click on Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account

4. After log out your account successfully, click on Profile again then login your Facebook/Kingdom Account again.

5. After login your account successfully, then can click on Play Button now. Then try force stop of this game from App Settings again. Then use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again. Then click on Play Button again.

I hope you can see the latest new levels will be released on this game too and it's worked for me many times. 🤞😄

By the way, it's 35 new levels remaining left to reach up and celebrate to Level 4000 with us on this game together on 5th September! It's almost there! ✊😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?