🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3986

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3986 is impossible to play out to many dubble obstacles and to many flowers to play this level out

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😄

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Level 3968 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking stuck on this another one impossible level here now! 🤗

Yeah! I check Level 3986 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Let me asking and reporting this new impossible level to Community Team again now then we are waiting for their answering and checking these new impossible levels then fixing them easier or not on next week.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 and @skyhi67 👋😊

Finally as Community Team answered me Level 3968, 3972, 3975, 3977, 3982 and 3986 have been reported now then they will fixing these levels easier or not on this/next week. 🤔

Please be patience waiting again until these levels will be fixed easier or not on this/next week. Also thanks for your reporting these impossible levels and still challenge love playing this game now! 🤗

Then we have great news for you on this game! It's Level 4000 would be coming then we would be celebrating Level 4000 on this game on next Tuesday together! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?