🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

2 in 1 Question 😀

Options

1. Ok, I sang happy birthday to a fellow PR'er, and then I provided my birthday as requested, but then I got a BD badge!!! I'll take it! But I want to make sure it's known that I didn't recently have a birthday. If it's still my badge ... we'll then ... I'll wear it with honor! 😀

2. Anyone know how to do signatures? I can find it, I just opted for the quick route. I know, shame on me, right? Hahaha

C

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wow! Sweet! Thank you for your singing and also celebrating them for their birthday wishes now! 🎂🤗

And Yes! You have answered your birthday date to us now. Then we put your birthday date on our birthday calendar list while we give you DiDS birthday surprise gift badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy claiming this birthday surprise gift badge on your view profile now! ❤️🏅🤗

And you are still Level 2 player on this community right now. So you make sure reached up to Level 4 (250 Posts and 500 Points together) first then you can start creating your own signature. And Level 5 (500 Posts and 1,000 Points together) then you can change your own avatar. You can also check out here the Road to become a King Community Legend and beyond! 😉

Points can be earned by Answers, Badges and Bonus : Reactions only.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wow! Sweet! Thank you for your singing and also celebrating them for their birthday wishes now! 🎂🤗

And Yes! You have answered your birthday date to us now. Then we put your birthday date on our birthday calendar list while we give you DiDS birthday surprise gift badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy claiming this birthday surprise gift badge on your view profile now! ❤️🏅🤗

And you are still Level 2 player on this community right now. So you make sure reached up to Level 4 (250 Posts and 500 Points together) first then you can start creating your own signature. And Level 5 (500 Posts and 1,000 Points together) then you can change your own avatar. You can also check out here the Road to become a King Community Legend and beyond! 😉

Points can be earned by Answers, Badges and Bonus : Reactions only.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?