🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3942

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,304 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 3889.

Comments

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Hi DL again 3942 stuck for a week, trying to get diamonds to do anything, most games losing get nothing Trying to get from 289 diamonds to 600, a week later I have 318 so alway losing gets nothing maybe 1 diamond every play period. 3942 is soooooo difficult please check

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,148 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Congratulations as finally you did passed previous impossible levels now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your reporting this another new impossible level again now. 😊

Yeah! I check and know Level 3942 is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's not enough moves to be passed possible. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

This new impossible level has been reported to Community Team already now then waiting for their team will check and fix this new impossible level easier or not later. Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,148 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter @bianca70 and @skyhi67 👋😊

Finally Community Team answered me now. We find Level 3942 is really impossible to pass then they will fixed Level 3942 easier on this week. 😉

Please be patience waiting again until this level will fixed easier on this week. Also thanks for your reporting this impossible level and still challenge playing this game now! 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?