Daizi3714 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited October 2023 in Support

WTH...just spent an hour and $12 and still can't get through...help

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Daizi3714 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Oh! Level 325 is still normal difficulty to be passed possible now! You make sure destroy this brooch (8 pearls) against linking the charms and also linking special ray charms to be destroyed faster and better first. Then you link up 6 charms to create vertical ray charm / 9 charms to create cross ray charm is better then you link vertical / cross ray charms can destroying these purple blockers and also these ribbons of the key. The helpful birds (also bird eggs can be destroyed three times) will also helping you to destroy these blockers better too. 👍😊

Like watching this amazing video tips of how to pass Level 325 without using and boosters here! 👇😉

Hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon after you check and follow these amazing tips above here! 👆😉

And... you can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game if you want interested to learn! 😉

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Happy Halloween Season and Get the Badge here! 🎃🦇🧛‍♂️👻 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Diaries Unscramble Challenge - Win Gold Bars here! 🔡😉 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?