πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4424 - impossible to finish?

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I'm hoping to be proved wrong but here I am again with what seems to be another level that cannot be completed without extra moves or boosters as you don't get enough moves.

The first part of the level can be done with 11 moves remaining.

The second part... you'll be lucky if you have 2 moves left before returning to first part, which isn't enough to finish the level. 😟

Comments

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Update: level completes! It's a very tight level requiring no room for errors... and luck that you get the right amount of chains and boosters being in the right places. Should be classed as a very hard level really.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oh Yeah! This level is also very tricky for us as it's so tight board when we link the normal charms, special ray charms, helpful birds, dolls and charm boxes that we link them with using so many moves especially on the second stage. But luckily as we link the helpful birds and also star ray charms to hit and collect all of the diamonds as well. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

While a moment, Congratulations again as finally you did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible now! Woohoo! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

Let's continue challenge playing and completing next new levels on this game again! πŸ˜„

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Hunters! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Who did still got stuck on Level 4424 right now, Don't worry! Let me helping and giving you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4424 without using boosters and extra moves very possible now! πŸ˜‰

Firstly, you make sure linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charms and destroy the purple blockers. Then you link and use star ray charms to destroy the ribbons and purple blockers then you can collect the key. Just 4 moves used only! βœŒοΈπŸ˜„

After that, you always linking up to 12 charms, helpful birds and hit charm boxes to create star ray charms, then you link and use star ray charms, helpful birds and charm boxes to hit and collect all of charm boxes as well. You make sure quick linking many charms, charm boxes and also helpful birds.

Then you make sure 3 moves / more than 3 moves left after you did collecting all of charm boxes completed, you can continue linking and using one by one star ray charms and helpful birds to hit charm boxes, dolls and below charms. Then more helpful birds are start released that they will also helping you to hit and collect charm boxes and dolls. 😊

Tada! I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves while 2nd try possible now! This level is still appreciate pass rate possible but yes! This level is really tricky and should be more skills and also lucky as we can! πŸ˜„

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, I hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. πŸ‘†πŸ˜‰ Hope you try playing this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! βœŠπŸ˜„

YouΒ can also checkΒ hereΒ to learn more my amazing linking skillsΒ on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levelsΒ easier, faster and better. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. πŸ’ŽπŸ€—

You can also check here :

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌢️

Share your favorite boosterΒ here! β˜„οΈ

πŸ“±πŸ’»οΈ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ here?

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?