Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
Menerjemahkan teks dengan kamera
My diamonds don't match cumulatively
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are welcome and Congratulations again! Finally you did passed Impossible Level 4614 successfully now! 🙌😄
New levels always released on this game at 10:00 am CET (Central European Time) / 4:00 am (Greenwich Mean Time) every Tuesday! Set remind your time and get ready to play new levels every Tuesday! 😉
Then 15 new levels (From level 4626 to 4640) are released on this game now! 🙌😄
Let's continue playing new levels that we hope you love playing these new levels again right now. 😄
Good luck again! Have a wonderful and sassy day! 🤞🍀💎😄
Thank you. I did finally get through it plus finished the level, so now waiting for new levels. Why don’t I get emails anymore to tell me when new levels are available?
Hello again! 👋
Okay! Fine! I see some players are also asking and stucking on this impossible one level.
So let me telling and reporting this impossible level to Community Team again then we are not sure they decide they will tweaking this impossible level easier or not later.
Please be patience waiting and thanks again! 🙏
Okay! Thank you for your tagging me now! @PrettyBubbles 🤗
Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Mandhal 👋😊
I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊
Oops! Sorry for your reply but I don't understand what's your problem with Diamond Diaries Saga. 😅
Can you please explain me what's your problem with Diamond Diaries Saga better? Or can you please show me your screenshot of your problem with Diamond Diaries Saga better? 🤔
Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️
I will waiting for your response to answer/show me your problem with Diamond Diaries Saga soon. 😉
If you have any question/problem (s) with Diamond Diaries Saga, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here better next time. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊
Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄
Hi my friend I will tag your diamond diary's moderator she will be happy to help you 💓
@Diamond_Lim