🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 4753

sharlie27
sharlie27 Posts: 193 Level 3
edited August 21 in Discussions

Im sorry, DL, you said all these would be passable with time, not this one, and when you are trying to get more diamonds to reach 600, 1 or none is pretty mind numbing. If you could check please DL, thank you

Comments

• Nique1
    Nique1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,I was wondering if there are any levels after the level 4745. I just finished this level and I can go forward to the next. Thanks

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,117 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 21

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Nique1 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are also new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

Yes! Level 4745 is the last/max level on this game currently right now! 15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday. Stay tuned! 💎😄

You can also check out what is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here. 📱💻️😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• lesleyward
    lesleyward Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited August 21

Problem with 4753.too many obstacles for 15 moves.needs tweeking

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 21

Hello again! @lesleyward 👋😊

Yeah! This level and also Level 4749, 4751, 4752, 4755 and 4758 are really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing these new impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 👇🙁

So let me asking and reporting this level and also Level 4749, 4751, 4752, 4755 and 4758 to Community Team again now, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @sharlie27 👋😊

Yeah! This level and also Level 4749, 4751, 4752, 4755 and 4758 are really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing these new impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 👇🙁

So let me asking and reporting this level and also Level 4749, 4751, 4752, 4755 and 4758 to Community Team again now, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• sharlie27
    sharlie27 Posts: 193 Level 3

This is not possible to do and only getting 1 or no diamonds impossible to get enough diamonds to get extra turns if you are to get to 600 from 112, that's 488 games minimum, not good enough, Diamond Diaries, it's happening too much, sorry DL, not your fault tho'

• Diamond_Lim

No need to apologises! Also thank you for patience waiting for their team are tweaking these levels easier on another next week and also apologies me! 🤗

Yeah! We really cannot passing these new impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible due to too less moves and too many layers of blockers there. We really hate these impossible levels so much! 😠😠😠

They make these new levels should be passable and not impossible as well before they release these new levels every Tuesday.

• Roha
    Roha Posts: 114 Level 3

With all these impossible levels, maybe there should be more ways to collect extra boosters so we can have a chance to pass them without getting so frustrated.

• Diamond_Lim

Yeah! We can only win free boosters and gold bars that we can use them to pass any new impossible levels. It's really frustrating for us as these new impossible levels! We really hate these new impossible levels so much! 😠😠😠

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 41 Level 2

Is unposible White 15 moves 😭

Help please.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?