Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I am playing lv.560, and it has a mistake: when the push got maximum, 2 diamonds got stuck (I try to play some times, but it is really failed). I hope it will fix soon…
Lv.560 (playing)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Woohoo! Congratulations to you again! Finally you did passing this level without this problem now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together! Well done! 👍😄
Let's continue playing and passing next new levels in this game now! Good luck again and thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! 🤞🍀💎🤗
Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄
Updated: passed, but I hope it will fix soon because it will be hard for the person who will play it!🙂
updated: now only 1 diamond, not 2!