Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I got a really tired experience with lv.824! I tried playing many times and also failed too much… but finally… everything was ok…
Now, I am reaching in lv.826!
Bonus: By getting stuck in lv.824, I lost 1st race…😞
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Woohoo! Congratulations to you again! 🎉🎊👏😄
You keep trying... keep trying... then finally you did passing Nightmare Level 824 now! You are still our amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together! Well done again! 👍😄
But sorry for you lost 1st place in City Challenge Feature due to you keep trying to pass on Nightmare Level 824 so many times. 😔
We hope you can winning 1st place in City Challenge Feature on your next time! Let's continue playing and passing next new levels in this game now! Good luck again and thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! 🤞🍀💎🤗
Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! 💎😄