🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #6 💎 - Which booster would you like to pick the most on ticket?

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited October 2021 in Support
Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player! 💍

Today I ask you about this game's poll is "Which booster would you like to pick the most on ticket?"

On first episode, Lucy (a talented craftswoman) is still working the necklaces, Charlie (a bird) receive a letter to Lucy! Lucy read this letter and receive first ticket is Paris (No Booster Selected) by Bernadetta! Then finally they depart to Paris to start going ahead! 😊 

On second episode, you can only selected second ticket is New Work (Lives recharge twice as fast)! 😊
From starting third episode to present episode, you’ll be given the choice between two exotic locations. You’ll find all sorts of trips on offer (Everyone choose different locations) / (All of the locations will be RANDOMLY to us) 😊 ✈

I show you this screenshot :

So there are 4 boosters on ticket, you can choose one of the booster on destination! 

List all of the boosters :
1. Two Birds at the start of every level     🐦🐦

2. One Blast at the start of every level 🌟

3. Lives recharge twice as fast ❤

4. Power up the Hammer (double the radius) 🔨

So let's choose the booster when you will like to pick the most! (Explain why if you want to answer on comment below) 

You can also check list all of polls here! 😉

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #6 💎 - Which booster would you like to pick the most on ticket? 19 votes

Two Birds at the start of every level
21%
Diamond_Limme6412nikkirae0113mimibrandi 4 votes
One Blast at the start of every level
21%
moo_moo_49carmenechevarriarebelchildSameeksha3 4 votes
Lives recharge twice as fast
47%
Marcemarce22terrijo48kay39wbwBubbleGumSodateasirmoonnangNico_Gsantananeguinho17 9 votes
Power up the Hammer (double the radius)
10%
MonicaTangumaabdallhali 2 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?