💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and Great job! Waiting for you are still trying to link up to 75 charms first if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @teasir

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

So I hope you can show your longest link chains and claim these badges here! 👆🔗😉

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @teasir 👍😄

You will claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

I give you amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

So I hope you can show your longest link chains and claim these badges here! Try again! 👆🔗😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2023
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Patrickgish55 👍😄

You will claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

I give you amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

So I hope you can show your longest link chains and claim these badges here! Try again! 👆🔗😉

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here🌟😄

💎🏅 Have you passed over 15, 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 15 Levels' Badge here, Get Pass 50 Levels' Badge here and Get Pass 100 Levels' Badge here! 🏁😄

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

✔️📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

✨ YOU wanted it, we made it happen here!

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Patrickgish55 👋

You claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Let's trying to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim i just passed 500. Are there levels so far, that i can mske these badges complete? Levdl 500 gave "only" 58. Is the 100 badges already availible?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Xxander 👋😄

Wow! Sassy! Congratulations! You reached up to Level 500 on this game! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍😄

Let me give you amazing tips : You make sure remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75 charms on Level 500 or Level 4. 😉

And how about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board). Then you can chance to link up to 100 Charms but you must be used so many extra moves and hammers possible. It's very challenging hard! 😅

So I hope you can linking up to 75 charms first! Let's try challenging and linking up to 75 charms again! 👆🔗😉

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

Thank you! 👍

After 1 day, just the 250k badge. The link chain, gets up to around 70 😈 Just not 75 (yet).

Levdl 2114 🤔 That will take sone tine i guess 😜

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?