I'm playing from South Africa ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

• Judy_Richardson
    Judy_Richardson Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Tasmania, Australia,

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion!ย @Lady_Choo @Kavzn2207 @Judy_Richardson ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

@Lady_Choo - Woohoo! Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga! Thank you for your joining us to play Diamond Diaries Saga together! We are sure you love challenge playing this game! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

@Kavzn2207 - Welcome to Sweet King Community! Do you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga first? If yes, what's your current level on this game? ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badgeย here! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• dallasyankeegrl
    dallasyankeegrl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm playing from Pennsylvania, USA

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion!ย @dallasyankeegrlย ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

Which King's game have you playing? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Youย can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcย onย my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Tamara73
    Tamara73 Posts: 705 Level 4
    Options

Warm greetings from the Netherlands (and in Dokkum ๐Ÿ‘‡)

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion!ย @Tamara73ย ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

• kattmell
    kattmell Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Washington state!! Love this game

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion!ย @kattmellย ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your love playing Diamond Diaries Saga! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Guess what's level and Win Gold Barsย here! โ“๐Ÿค” I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badgeย here! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?