🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

.level 3622

bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 192 Level 2

Level 3622 is to difficult to play out, not enough moves and to many flowers and obstacles to pass.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,727 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Okay! Let me check this level first then I will be back to help and answer you soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😄

Finally I am back to answer you for Level 3622 now! I check this level is still no problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves now but it's really very tricky hard one! So let me help and show you the tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves now! 😉

Firstly, you make sure link at least 12/13 yellow charms to create star ray charms while destroy the flowers on both side. Then you link one star ray charm while at least 12/13 yellow charms and helpful birds to create star ray charms while destroy the ribbons of keys and the flowers but don't link and use circle blast charms and another one/two star ray charms first. After destroy the ribbons of keys, you can link normal yellow charms and key while destroy the flowers first. After both of the diamonds unlocked, you can use circle blast charms and star ray charms while link at least 5 yellow charms to destroy these charms that both of the diamonds will be dropped down to the necklace successfully on 1st stage.

On second stage, you make sure had at least 8 moves (more than 8 moves) then you can continue linking. You make sure link yellow charms to create star ray charm while destroy the flowers again. Then you link star ray charm and another yellow charms to create star ray charm again and destroy the honeycomb blockers but please don't destroy all of the bird eggs. (can destroy these two bird eggs on same side, that's okay!) Then you can link the normal charms to hit the bird eggs then they will help you to destroy the ribbons of key. After the last diamond unlocked, you can use star ray charm, helpful birds and colour blast charm (also hit the egg birds remaining left) to destroy these charms and blockers that both of the diamonds will be dropped down to the necklace then the last one diamond will be dropped down to the necklace successfully now.

I did passed this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible today and yesterday now! This level is really still no problem to be passed very possible but it's really very tricky one! 😉

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing tips. 👆😉 Let's trying to play this level again and hope you can do it soon! ✊😄

You can also check here :

🌶 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶

Diamond Racer Challenge #1 - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

Waiting on more levels, Going to be a long wait this time lol 😆

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did completed max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again and Me too! @wandamc 👍😄

Diamond Racer Challenge #1 - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• adcheffers
    adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2

Wow! I’m still trying to get through 3621, not enough levels. It's looks like this series of 15 is going to be a duessy.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2023

Hello there and Welcome back again! 👋😊

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.62.0) / (Apple - 1.62.0.0) of this game? 😊

After updating the latest version of this game, you should use stable Internet Connection then open this game while waiting a least 2 minutes that I hope the latest new levels released on this game soon! 😊

If you have updated the latest version of this game then use the stable internet connection and open this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

I hope you can see the latest new levels released (From Level 3621 to 3635) on this game soon! Cheers! 🤞😊

And Yeah! 15 new levels is too less to us on this game every Thursday! 😅😅😅

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

Diamond Racer Challenge #1 - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

Have to wait a week for new levels now lol

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did completed max level on this game so fast again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again and Me too! @wandamc 👍😄

It's simple to pass these 15 new levels again! Right?! 😄

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 192 Level 2

I have completed the levels too.

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did completed max level on this game so fast again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again and Me too! @bianca70 👍😄

It's simple to pass these 15 new levels again! Right?! 😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?